Shopping Amazon for Your Photoshoot
Hi, welcome to my guide on shopping Amazon for your photoshoot. Just a heads up this page does include affiliate links. The purpose of the guide is to provide a convenient and efficient way to shop for the items needed for your photoshoot off Amazon.
Why is it important to prepare in advance for your photoshoot?
1. Preparation ensures you are wearing something you love.
2. You are able to troubleshoot the size and fit with more than enough time for your shoot.
3. Stress free leading up to your session because, "what will we wear" will not be haunting the back of your mind.
4. There's enough time to go back and forth with your photographer (me) on your outfit choices and for advice. Props, wardrobe, and accessories have a huge impact on the overall look and feel of the photos. Don't leave this stuff till last.
We live in a world of convenience and so having a convenient option to find all your photoshoot needs is essential. Amazon is a pretty easy choice for convenience due to wide selection, competitive prices, and reliable shipping.
A few things to consider when shopping on Amazon.
1. Read the reviews, you could find the most amazing picture of a dress only to find it's landed a 1 star review. Look through all the details and make sure the fabric is one that you like.
To help take out some of the leg work here are some Amazon selections I think are amazing and would or have photographed well!
Shopping for Older kids
Click on the photo and it will take you to Amazon